Are you tired of substandard shampoos and searching for a standard shampoo? Have your hair started falling and you are worried about them. Is there no remedy for your dry hair and no shampoo giving them shine? Have you spent much on your hair and you have got no result. You are a beautiful lady and you are losing attraction because of your hair fall or you are a handsome young man and you are going to be bald and your hair is making you a laughing stock in your social circle. You are sensitive to the harmful side effects of sulfate and searching for a sulfate free shampoo in Indian markets.
Remember that every shampoo is not beneficial for every hair type. Have you oily hair or the dry one. What is your age? What are the main causes of your hair fall? Please keep in mind that shampoos in the market have been manufactured for specific hair and every one should not use every brand blindly. What is your hair type? Dry, natural, oily, frizzy or another type of hair. The billion dollars global beauty industry has marketed thousands of hair products but you must use them according to your hair type and requirement.
Why Body shop Rainforest Shampoo?
When you come to quality and value, when you search for a product for your dry hair and want a moisturizer and when you are worried about your falling hair and want to make up for your hair loss. I am going to tell you a cure; Body shop rainforest Shampoo. It will take you to nature because it has naturally grown ingredients away from the world of artificialities. It gives you a natural shine and natural touch. Moreover, for your dry and prone to allergy scalp, you would like it as it is sulphate free shampoo.
Your hair, especially colour-treated lengths – has gotten dry or frizzy again because of all the SLS shampoos you have been using just because you forgot to buy sulphate free stuff for a while and now you are looking for a moisture shampoo. You will find Body shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo as your best choice.
If you make sure my hair is sopping wet before applying this. It will lather fine – enough to feel clean. The moisture conditioner is also great. You will love the scent of these – very natural, sweet and clean smelling – like jasmine. De-tangling after this was no problem. Your hair will definitely feel much softer and sleeker. Plus, no silicones! – So the fact that it got softer naturally was amazing.
1. It moisturizes your dry hair and makes them strong and soft.
2. It makes your hair shine and softens them.
3. Paraben-free, silicone-free, sulphate-free, gluten-free, colourant-free.
4. Bodyshop shampoo is much better than formula shampoos for your damaged hair and it will strongly resist any further damage to your hair.
5. Contains pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and Community Trade honey and sugar. All this is beneficial for healthy growth of your hair and shine.
Water, Sucrose, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauryl Betaine, Laureth-5 CarboxylicAcid, Honey, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Prolylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium Benzoate, Sucrose Laurate, Isopropyl Alchohol, Polyquaternium-6, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Schinziophyton Kautanenii Kernel Oil, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Sodiu itm Hydroxide, Tocopherol.
How to Use it?
Its use is very simple. Mix a small amount of Body shop Rainforest Shampoo in the hands and take some water and create lather. Massage into the scalp and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Rainforest Moisture Conditioner.
1. No sulphates – It lathers less & helps protect scalps natural scalp balance .Sulphates are harmful for your dry hair. It fades your natural hair colour and creates sensivity and causes hair loss. It is the best sulphate free shampoo in India.
2. Cleanses scalp well – Even without sulphates, it leaves your scalp feeling really clean. I can’t co wash so this shampoo is perfect for an any environment and it fits all types of your routines.
3. Large Quantity – The shampoo lasts long as compared to other shampoos in market. You may take care to only apply this to your scalp; this reduces dryness of the hair.
4. Gorgeous fragrance – it’s a clean, sweet, oriental jasmine scent which gives a great attraction to your hair and personality and it leaves hair softer, sleeker, and more manageable. You will actually love running your fingers through your hair now. It’s usually brittle and tangly and that’s been eliminated in one wash.
5. No silicones & parabens – As everyone knows parabens have bad effects on your hair. It is allergic and causes cancer. Silicones are also hydrophobic, which means that they are difficult to wash out. This will cause the hair to look and feel heavy and greasy. Silicons provide a quick fix, but long-lasting damage. Healthy hair actually shines because the cuticle layer is sealed and light reflects off the hair.
6. Great oils like pracaxi, manketti: Also known as the Oil Tree, Pracaxi tree is native to the wet tropical areas around the northeastern part of South America. Pracaxi is the Portuguese name of the tree and its oil comes from its seeds. Pracaxi oil has one of the highest concentrations of behenic acid among natural products Manketti oil is also known as Mongongo oil and it comes from the nuts of the Mongongo trees that can be found in southern Africa. It is valued for centuries for its nutritive value, this amazing oil is highly emollient and has been loved for protecting skin and hair. You will like that it’s natural so You can use this everyday guilt-free, knowing there’s nothing bad in it for your hair.
1. It has a peculiar smell. Doesn’t last but if you can’t quite wrap your mind around it. Thankfully the conditioner you can use it and will have a strong, lovely fragrance so it’s okay.
2. It has Isopropyl Alcohol which can be drying for some people.
Its price is 795 rupees with the replacement warranty
It is available in all major stores and shops in India. You may buy it online from Amazon and all other online stores and sellers. You click here to buy this product
Why do I recommend?
I recommend Use of Body shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo because of my personal experience of using it. My hair is dry and prone to dandruff. Also, my hair began to fall. I bought this shampoo, used it and now I recommend its usage.