Lutein and protein that’s what eggs are rich with and that is what makes eggs a natural skin solution. For instance, applying natural skin solutions such as eggs has proven to deliver a large number of skin benefits and solutions. let’s know more egg for the skin.
In this topic, you’ll go through;
- Is egg good for skin?
- Egg nutrition
- Which is better for the skin egg white or egg yolk?
- What is it’s skin benefits?
- How to make a homemade egg DIY mask?
Is egg good for skin?
Eggs are very beneficial for skin texture because it’s loaded with vitamin A, fatty acids, proteins, and other essential ingredients.
The advantage of using an egg white mask on your face is that it gives instant results, you can use it once a week, or every day the outcome still be the same.
The eggs help tighten your skin and reduce puffiness, perfect for wrinkles and age signs.
If you suffer from unclean skin egg white will be an ideal ingredient for a facial mask it will nourish, clean your skin, and tighten pores.
You can use egg as an anti-aging agent, its nutrition works to retain the skin’s moisture and leave it to tighten and wrinkles free.
The bottom line using egg on the skin is worth trying for the benefits it delivers.
Assuming we’ll know how eggs look, it contains egg white and egg yolk. However, related studies found that each part contains and has different nutrition, which makes them different from each other.
Starting with the first one
- Proteins in the egg white will tighten the skin and reduce wrinkles
- Vitamins are very beneficial to hydrate skin and absorb oil from the skin
- Minerals work to improve the skins health and general appearance
- Proteins in egg yolk not as much in egg white but the share the same skin benefits
- Vitamin A very important for dry and flaky skin types
- Vitamin B2 and B3 contains anti-inflammatory properties to protect the skin’s cells and treat inflammatory
- Zinc consider anti-aging, anti-acne, and anti-pimples agent
Which is better for the skin egg white or egg yolk?
They both are, and that’s the thing about egg skin uses you can apply egg white, egg yolk, or both of them.
Egg white facial mask contains a combination of the essential nutrition that nourishes the skin and lightens the pores especially if combined with lemon juice it will make perfect nourishing skin for oily skin type.
Egg yolk face masks work fine as skin moisturizers and hydrates. Its nutrition will go deeper into skin layers to stimulate skin tissue production and improve its elasticity.
Egg yolk contains essential vitamins to treat dry skin and protect cells from free radicals, although it’s a great anti-aging agent.
What is it’s skin benefits?
But what about the skin benefits of eggs? Fortunately, we took the liberty to find all the skin concerns that egg could change into better, and here they are;
When thinking about exfoliation body scrub, coffee grounds consider the best at this. However, there is a way to make an egg body scrub by using eggshells.
Typically, experts take a grind boiled eggshell and mix it with honey and salt, which allows the skin to absorb the honey nutrition that helps to exfoliate skin and treat dry skin conditions.
Moisturize the skin
Egg white DIY mask will close pores and that will lead to absorb the excess oil on the skin, mixing it with other ingredients such as honey or lemon juice to make a good skin moisturizer.
That being said egg is rich with fat and collagen to retain the skin’s moisturize especially in winter times.
Nourish and treat dry skin
In winter times the skin seems to suffer from dryness but egg yolk facial mask could be a permanent or one-moment solution.
Egg yolk is a good source for protein and vitamin A, combined with other nutrition you’ll build blocks fro skin tissues, treat a dry and flaky skin condition, and to improve your skin elasticity.
Treat oily skin
If you have oily skin and it been hard for you to take care of, one egg will help you solve that problem.
Did you know that eggs are great for absorbing excess oil from the skin thanks to anti-inflammatory and vitamin properties?
Eggs nutrition is very beneficial for closing pores as well as treating oily skin.
You can also use egg for skin whitening because of it’s lightening properties such as vitamin B2, B3, and minerals like zinc.
Vitamin B2 builds barriers to protect the skin from free radicals as well as B3 and treat skin inflammatory.
Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
As we grow the appearance of wrinkles tends to grow with us and reducing them seems to take our whole focus. Therefore, we recommend mixing an egg yolk with banana and olive oil.
Your skin will absorb the mask ingredients and gradually the wrinkles and fine lines will reduce by time leaving you with a youthful clean face.
Egg, banana, and olive oil work fine for reducing wrinkles as well as anti-aging because the mask will lock moisture into skin cells, treat inflammation and clean the skin from dirt.
The egg will slow aging signs by improving the skin’s elasticity, treating eye puffiness, and wrinkles lines.
In 2015 some studies found that both egg white and yolk help the skin improve collagen production which will lead to treating pores issues.
Thanks to its nutrition, eggs will help to tighten skin pores and promote skin elasticity.
Eggs contain a number of lightening properties that will clean and build barriers to protect your skin from free radicals and heal scars.
The minerals in egg white will reduce acne on your skin and build a thin layer to prevent future acne problems and shrink pores to give the skin a smooth touch.
Daily stress may stresses your eyes and leads to puffins, make no mistake that’ll only make you look older.
Applying an egg white face scrub or mask on your face especially under your eyes will reduce the stressful eyes appearance and gives you that pretty cool glow you need for the day.
How to make a homemade Egg DIY mask?
Now you’ve learned why eggs are beneficial for your skin concerns, here’re some of the best easy and effective egg skin recipes
Egg, Avocado, and Yogurt face cream
This facial mask will stimulate eggs ingredients to retrain your skin moisture, hydrate it and gives you youthful and tighten glowing skin, here’s how to make
- Mash 1/4 ripe avocado
- Add one egg white and 1 tsp yogurt
- Mix them well until you make a smooth cream
- Apply the cream by using your fingers
- Leave the cream on your face for minutes
- Wash it off with cold water
Egg, Banana and Olive oil face mask
DIY mask includes egg yolk, banana and Olive oil is ideal for fighting age, wrinkles as well as acne, you will need
- Mash 1 banana in a bowl
- Add 1 egg yolk and 1 tsp olive oil in the bowl
- Gently make a fine paste
- Apply the paste on your face
- Leave it on for 15 minutes, then wash it off with cold water
- After you clean your skin moisturize it using coconut oil
Egg and lemon face mask
The following DIY mask help to reduce the excess oil on the skin, scars, and blemishes as well it improves the skin tone
- Take a half lemon and make a lemon juice
- Add egg white and mix until you have a fluffy mixture
- Apply the mixture on your face and leave it for 15 minutes
- Lastly, wash it off with cold water
Egg and honey face mask
Honey and lemon juice are a good source for anti-inflammatory properties as well for skin lightening properties, and that will make this DIY mask very beneficial for treating damaged skin, acne, and blemishes.
- Take 1 egg white
- Add in 1/2 tsp of honey and 1 tsp lemon juice
- In a bowl make a smooth mixture
- Apply by a cotton ball on acne and blemishes on your skin or damaged area.
- Avoid sensitive areas.
- Wait about 15 minutes then wash it off with warm water
Egg and Orange juice face mask
If you are looking to have a brightened skin this egg white DIY mask will provide you the essential brightening properties that help in fading dark spots and blemishes.
- In a clean bowl mix 1 egg white with 1 tsp orange juice
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Apply the DIY cream on your face and neck
- Stood still for 15 minutes
- Wash it off and apply skin moisture such as olive oil
Egg and castor oil face mask
Low collagen production may cause serious skin issues such as acne or skin’s oil. Thus, you should try egg and castor oil DIY mask to improve collagen production, reduce age signs, and improve your skin elasticity.
- 1 egg white
- Add 1 tsp castor oil and 1 tsp fresh aloe vera
- Gently mix the ingredients until it becomes fluffy
- With your fingers apply on certain areas
- Wait for 15 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.