Introduction To Lakme 9 to 5 Complexion Care Cream:
If you looking for affordable cream for daily use for office or college along with makeup look this cream works best for you. I am a fan of this cream since I first used it. It blends with my skin easily and gives a perfect finish to my face. It been year or two I am using this product. Lakme 9 to 5 Complexion Care Cream is definitely for the complexion care as the name suggest it really work as it claims, It enhances your complexion without requiring extra efforts of applying many creams.
Why This Cream Is Widely Used:
As I already mention this cream is cost-effective and Instant skin stylist, without spending an hour in makeup this cream gives makeup finish and perfect look. I use this cream because it contains sun protection formula which helps to maintain even skin tone throughout the day. it has a soft mild fragrance which is nice. It blends in your skin so easily, your perfect makeup look is ready within 1 minute or two.
What Are Its Ingredients:
As I was looking for the ingredients it was not mentioned on the pack.
How to Apply This Cream:
As mention on the Cover squiz small amount of cream on a fingertip and apply on face as small dots and massage on the skin in a circular motion until it blends into your skin. In Winter I prefer to add a moisturizer with this cream then I apply on my face this gives the cream a lighter shade and natural look appear on the face.
What Are Its Advantages:
- It is one of the cheap options
- It has sun Protection formula SPF PA++
- It is travel-friendly
- Evens the complexion as the name suggest
- It is easily available online and shops
- it eliminates the use of suncream lotion
- It can survive up to 5 hours on your skin
- It is a great option for daily use cream.
- It is the great option if you want to skip the makeup.
What Are Its Disadvantages:
- Ingredients are not mentioned on the pack.
- It is not suitable for darker skin shade
- You need to use compact if you have oily skin
- It is available in a few shades
- Full of chemicals
- We cant ensure that ingredients are 100% safe & natural.
What Is the Cost:
For 9gm it cost Rs 99
My Rating: 3.5 /5