Welcome to Lakme 9to5 Aloe vera gel review. As we all know skin benefits of aloe vera gel. Aloe vera gel is suitable for all skin types. when it comes to skin dullness, tanning, sunburn, wrinkles aloe vera works very well. This is one of the aloe vera gel which you can use as a primer.
Ingredients of Lakme Aloe vera Gel
Demineralized water, Aloe Baradensis Leaf Juice, Glycerine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Perfume, Niacinamide, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, CI 147005, CI 42090, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Acetate, Citronellol, Geranyl Acetate, Alpha-Isomethyl lonone, Linalyl Acetate.
How To Use Lakme Aloe Vera Gel on Face:
Whenever you are using aloe vera gel, first clean your face with a mild cleanser. Let dry your face, after that take the required quantity of aloe vera gel and apply it on the face and neck in a circular motion. for best results use it in the morning and evening. You can use this aloe vera gel as a primer before makeup. It absorbs in the skin so quickly and doesn’t give any sticky feeling.
Benefits Of Lakme 9to5 Aloe Vera Gel
- It can act as a makeup primer.
- Absorbs easily into the skin.
- Make skin instantly refreshing.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Hydrates the skin.
- It can be a good moisturizer.
- Mild Fragrance.
- Heal dry and dull skin.
- Aloe vera gel contains does not irritate your skin.
- It is dermatologically tested.
- This product has no parabens and preservatives.
- It gives cooling effects.
- This aloe vera gel is nonsticky and lightweight
Cons of The Lakme 9to5 Aloe Vera Gel
- The product claims but it is not 100% pure aloe vera gel.
- Ingredients contain the chemical.
- Artificial fragrance is added.
- 50 gm product comes at 200 rupees which is quite pricy. To buy click here.
- Other Aloe vera brand is quite cheaper than this.
- We need to dip the finger to extract the product which is not hygienic.
It comes in an attractive green plastic container with a golden colored cap.
Price of Lakme 9to5 Aloe Vera Gel:
As I mentioned above 50 gm product will cost you around 200 rupees.
My Experience With Lakme 9to5 Aloe Vera Gel
As per the hygienic point of it should come in tube format. It gives good protection. I use it as a moisturizer. This aloe vera helped me to improve my skin texture. Some times I use it as a primer it is very light. I have used it after waxing as it provides cooling. It suite my skin. I liked this product it serves as moisturizer and primer. This is all about Lakme 9to5 Aloe Vera Gel review I hope you like my work.