It doesn’t matter if there is winter, summer or rainy season suncream lotion is must for every skin. We all know that suncream lotion protects our skin harmful UV rays and protect our skin from darkening and suncream lotion is an essential part of Korean beauty regime so gist is we can’t ignore the importance of suncream lotion as it is very much essential for our skin.
Today I will be reviewing Lakme suncream lotion with SPF 30. As I have used this suncream several times my review will definitely helpful for you to decide should you buy this lotion or not.
Lamke Sun Expert Introduction
So Lakme suncream lotion comes in a yellow tube as shown in image with thick white cream, it has the light fragrance. This product claims dual benefits of fairness and UV protection with the light feel formula, and of course, dermatologist tested.
Methoxycinnamate,zinc oxide, Dimenthiconecrosspolymer,glycerine,potassium chloride,caprylic capric triglyceride,PEG-10 Dimenthicone,Magnesium sulfate heptahydrate,perfume, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylysilane,Steric acid,Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cholesterol, DMDM Hydantoin, Sucrose Distearate,,Tocopheryl acetate,Allantoin, Niaciamide, Disodium EDTA, Cucumber juice,Lemongrass extract, lodopropynyl butyl carbamate, Butyphenyl methypropinal,benzyl salicylate, linalool, cotronellol,benzil acetate, hexyl cinnamal,
alpha benzyl salicylate,Linalool,Citronellol,benzyl acetate, hexyl cinnamal,alphalsomethyl lonone, limonene, geraniol, linalyl acetate
Features Of this Products:
1. It includes SPF 30 Which give protection UVB rays which is the leading cause of sunburns
2. PA++ acts against the UVB rays which is also responsible for dark spot, premature aging, and skin darkening.
3. It also includes the natural ingredient like cucumber and lemongrass extract which helps to lighten your skin.
How To Use This Suncream Lotion:
You need to wash your skin before applying this cream, use 20 to 30 minutes before going out or facing the sun, and you need to reapply after 3 to 4 hour to adequately protect your skin from sun exposure. The important thing is you should apply this cream 1 to 2 minutes before applying makeup on your face. While using this cream on face take a small amount of cream on the tip of your finger and gently massage in a circular motion till it absorbs into your skin.
What Are The Pros of Lakme Expert?
1. It is hypoallergic, so it does not cause any allergic reaction
2. It does not clog the pores.
3. Dermatologically tested
4. User-friendly tube easy to carry in office our outside
5. It includes natural ingredients for skin whitening.
6. It lightens your skin tone after regular use.
7. It is suitable for every skin type.
8. It is one of the effective suncream lotions in the market
What Are The Cons Of This Product?
1. the list of ingredient contains many chemicals.
2. For 100 grams of product is cost Rupees 375.
3. 100 gram of product ends so soon.
4. After applying it gives tinted shade on your skin.
What Precaution You Should Take?
As product contains many chemicals, you need to avoid contact with your eyes if by mistake this happens please wash your eyes with water as soon as possible.
What Are The Different Variant Available?
lakme sun expert SPF 30 PA ++ comes in 50 ml at rupees 200, 100 ml at rupees 375.
Why I recommend this product:
There is much cheaper suncream available, but I would suggest you should go for this because it does its job very well, As I am a regular user of Lakme suncream lotion, It works with daily use. As I could see the result one week. My darken skin lightened with regular use as well as I could look at the changes on my skin it has become glowing and soft.
Where To Buy:
This product is available in the shop as well as an online eCommerce website, to buy click here