Hi guys, This blog is all about Patanjali aloe vera gel review. we all know the importance of aloe vera when it comes to skincare.
Introduction to Patanjali Aloe vera Gel:
Patanjali brand is popular for its healthcare and beauty products. Ramdev Baba has launched this gel a long time back. In many of his programs, he has mentioned its medicinal benefits. I bought this gel from Patanjali shop so no question arises of duplicate products.
Ingredients Of Patanjali Aloe vera Gel:
Aloe-vera, permitted color, vitamin-E, fragrance, and preservatives.
How to use Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
- I would suggest, you should apply to your skin at night. before using this gel remove all your make up and wash your face. Take a pea-size quantity of gel and apply it by massaging in a circular motion.
2. While doing makeup you can add it in your BB or CC cream.
3. after waxing you can apply this gel for a soothing effect
4. you can add this gel in making a face pack for a moisturizing effect. People are using this gel for hair care. You can also add this gel in homemade soap while soap making.
- It moisturizes your skin
- It gives cooling effects
- you can add this in making face mask or face pack
- It helps to give you healthy skin glow
- helps to prevent pigmentation.
- By using this long span of time you will experience your dark spots are fading.
- It tasks time to absorb into your skin.
- Travel friendly.
- Help to minimize the suntan with regular use.
- Low cost.
- It helps in roughness and dryness of the skin
- You can consider it a great moisturizer.
- This gel can be used on all over body and hair
- It nourishes your scale and also prevents dandruff.
- You can use it as a makeup remover.
- It has a strong fragrance.
- The artificial green color is added.
- Not suitable forever skin type.
- We cant use it as a primer for makeup.
- it includes preservatives.
- this is not 100% pure aloe vera gel.
- It takes longer 6 to 7 months to show results for pigmentation.
As shown above, it comes in a handy transparent plastic tube that includes transparent green colored aloe vera gel. It have a shelf life of 18 months.
Price of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
The price is 75/- for 150ml and INR 35/- for 60 ml of product.
- Do not keep this product in direct sunlight
- Keep this product at room temperature.
- It includes vitamin E which could be not suitable for the particular skin.
- Do a patch test before using this product.
- You should not consume this product orally as it is made for skin.
- Do not apply directly on the pimple and broken skin.
My Experience With Baba Ramdev Aloe vera Gel
As per my experience. this product is effective in multiple ways. I have included it in my night skincare routine. In the morning you feel glowing and soft skin. It maintains your skin texture and prevents the occurrence of dark spots. I have oily skin it works well with my skin type. It has made my skin soft and supple. This is all about Patanjali Aloe vera Gel Review I hope you will like my blog.