Patanjali Moisturizer Cream Review: Benefits, Price, Pros, and Cons
Hi, People today I am going to review Patanjali Moisturizer cream, a very effective product under the brand name Patanjali manufactured under the section of beauty and skincare produced by Baba Ramdev. This moisturizing cream contains herbal ingredients. This cream is very beneficial for the winter.
Ingredients of Patanjali Moisturizing Cream:
aloe vera 20 mg, honey 10 mg, shea butter 10 mg, Glycine max 5 mg, almond oil 5mg, olive oil 5 mg, cocoa butter 5mg, Matricaria chamomilla 2mg, Azadirachta indica 2mg, Cucumis sativus 1 mg, Citrus sinensis 1 mg, Brassica oleracea 1mg, Phoenix sylvestris 1 mg
Like normal cream, you can use it on the face and body. You can use it as antiaging cream as well as a moisturizer.
It comes in a round-shaped plastic nonbreakable container with a pink lid. The cream color is light pink.
50 Mg cream will cost you around Rs 75 to buy click here
Benefits of This Moisturizing Cream:
- This cream acts as an excellent moisturizer
- It is suited for all skin types.
- You can use this cream in the night skincare routine
- Mild Fragrance.
- It makes your skin soft.
- Maximum natural ingredients.
- It can be used as an antiaging cream.
- You can apply this cream on the face as well as on the body.
- Made in India.
- As per the ingredients mentioned, It does not contain paraben.
- It has a creamy consistency but does make your skin oily.
- This cream contains coconut oil, shea butter and olive oil which has moisturizing effects for the skin.
My Experience & Review of Patanjali Moisturizer Cream:
As winter has started I was planning to buy this cream. It moisturizes my skin very well. It has a mild fragrance of coconut. I used it as body lotion also. it provides 12 hours of moisturizing effects. I did not get in allergy from cream. Most of its ingredients are natural. For me, it works very well as a moisturizer.
I give this cream rating of 3.5 out of 5.
This is all about Patanjali Moisturizer Cream review, keep smiling.