Do you know that now you can naturally give your skin a younger and glowing look? Yes, just by adding Pomegranate for skincare routine you can easily change the game and get the best skin. You must be thinking that what we are talking about? Well, here we are discussing an amazing fruit that can provide you the best skin benefits. Yes, you guess it right, we are stating about the pomegranate.
An Introduction to pomegranate and its Nutritional Value
Pomegranate is among those fruits that are considered by people in order to enhance their red blood cells and blood circulation as well. There are several amazing skin benefits of it that you can avail of. Yes, this fruit does not only help in medicinal purposes but also plays an amazing role in beauty benefits as well like regenerating the skin, detoxifying the skin and also protects the skin against the harmful ultraviolet radiation. Even, in many cultures, pomegranate is considered as a symbol of prosperity and abundance.
A pomegranate comes with amazing nutrients. Half cup of pomegranate serving includes:
- 72 calories
- 27 grams (g) carbohydrates
- 89 g sugar
- 5 g fiber (14 percent daily value, or DV)
- 205 milligrams (mg) potassium (about 5 percent DV)
- 9 mg vitamin C (about 10 percent DV for men, 12 percent DV for women)
- 3 micrograms (µg) vitamin K (about 18 percent DV)
- 33 µg folate (about 8 percent DV)
Is Pomegranate Good For Skin?
It is actually good for the skin. It plays an amazing role in repairing, replenishing and regenerating the skin in several days. Additionally, it includes amazing anti-aging properties that help a lot in removing wrinkles.
What Are Its Benefits?
There are several amazing benefits of it that one can avail of. If you are still confused then you must check out the advantages of pomegranate for skin from the below section now.
- Decreased inflammation: The antioxidants properties in it play an important role in reducing the inflammatory skin condition symptoms like acne and eczema.
- Antimicrobial benefits: there are several amazing Antimicrobial benefits of pomegranate. Yes, it contains natural antimicrobials from vitamin C that helps in treating bacteria.
- UV protection: According to the details available, it also helps in protecting against the ultraviolet (UV) rays naturally.
- Natural exfoliation: If you are willing to get rid of the dead skin cells then also you can consider using the crushed seeds of the pomegranate fruit.
Apart from the above-given benefits, there are several other advantages of using Pomegranate.
- It Is Considered As Beneficial For Skin Whitening
- You Can Also Use The if for Skin Complexion
- You Can Also Take its Juice For Skin Glow
Pomegranate helps a lot in improving the complexion of the skin and providing the right glow. Additionally, it also enhances skin whitening.
If you are one of those willing to have glowing and white skin then you must consume pomegranate in your diet. Yes, there are several doctors and nutritionists who suggest pomegranate for skin whitening. Additional e they also consider pomegranate for skin complexion as well. Your skin glow and complexion are directly associated with your overall health. If you are feeling healthy inside then your skin will automatically start glowing.
Along with consuming pomegranate, you can also apply the pomegranate juice for skin glow. The pomegranate juice plays an amazing role in providing light hydration to the skin and enhancing the floor as well. The antioxidant properties of pomegranate work amazingly in removing the dead blood cells and enhancing the glow of the skin.
Different ways of Usage uses of It for skin
There are several different ways through which you can use the pomegranate to enhance the texture and complexion of your skin. Yes either you can make that face mask, or can try the former groundnut oil, pomegranate juice or pomegranate cream as well.
Facemask Using Pomegranate Juice
In order to get the beautiful skin, you can also try the pomegranate face mask. Yes, the pomegranate face mark is an amazing skincare product that you can consider for healthy skin. Now you must be thinking that How to make a face mask and about its Benefits.
If you are thinking about using the pomegranate face mask then you need to add the pomegranate juice with the clay. You can easily apply this mask to your skin every weekend and it will provide you an extra oomph of nutrients. All you need to do is to take some clay and add pure pomegranate juice to it. Do not add water. Thereafter apply it to your face for about an hour and then wash it gently. It will provide you a beautiful, bright, clear and smooth skin.
Pomegranate Juice as Skin Toner
The pomegranate juice works amazingly as a skin toner. Yes, you can easily consider pomegranate for skin complexion. There are several amazing benefits of using pomegranate juice to enhance the skin tone. Now you must be thinking that how you can make a skin toner?
In order to make a skin toner, all you need to do is to extract the juice from the pomegranate seeds. After extracting the juice you need to add some apple cider vinegar in it. After cleansing your skin, you can add this toner and it will provide you a refreshing look. Do not apply much pomegranate juice otherwise your face might get sticky.
There are several amazing benefits of using pomegranate juice as a skin toner.
- The pomegranate juice toner helps amazingly in cleansing the skin and providing the right hydration. They easily draw moisture into the skin
- In case you are feeling any sort of inflammation in your skin then also you can apply the pomegranate toner. It will provide a soothing effect to your skin.
- Pomegranate skin toner plays an amazing role in balancing the pH of the skin. Usually, the soap includes alkaline and due to this, the skin PH gets misbalance. The skin toner helps in balancing the pH scale of the skin.
- For all the oily skin types, the pomegranate toner works amazingly. It reduces the oiliness of the skin and removes excess oil. Additionally, it also minimizes the force. Yes after applying it the pores appear smaller.
- Along with drinking the pores it also protects the skin against dirt, oil, and impurities.
- It also helps in preparing the skin for the application of other products.
Pomegranate oil as a cleanser
For the cleansing purposes, nothing is better than the pomegranate seed oil. You can easily clean the skin by using cold-pressed pomegranate seed oil. Try to add jojoba, castor, coconut, sesame, avocado, and olive and mix some pomegranate seed oil to it. This oil will help you in getting the deep nourishment and provide you a healthy glowing skin. Especially for the epidermal layer of skin, the pomegranate seed oil works and amazing role.
Exfoliation with Pomegranate seeds:
Its seeds play an important role in exfoliating the skin. Yes, you can easily make a grenade scrub and can apply it to exfoliate the skin and get a healthy result. Its seeds include natural exfoliating ingredients that work amazingly in removing the dead skin cells. Now you must be thinking that how you can make the scrub. Well, this is very easy. All you need to do is take a small bowl and mix the sugar and its seeds. Crush both of them by using a spoon. Thereafter add any of your oil either avocado vegetable oil or sunflower oil. Thereafter you can also add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to provide sent to the scrub. Leave it for 2 minutes and then massage gently on your skin. Wait for a while and then remains of your skin. The amazing scrub from pomegranate seeds will provide you the best results.
Pomegranate Seed Oil for cleansing purpose
Pomegranate Seed Oil is one of the best products that can be considered for cleansing the skin. The nutritious and rich ancient cosmetic properties of this oil help in cleansing and renovating the skin. The best part about this oil is that it is non-greasy due to this the skin can easily get cleansed. Additionally, it also penetrates the skin so deeply and effectively. It doesn’t make the skin greasy and clog pores. The omega 5 content of this oil also helps a lot in reducing inflammation. It thickens the skin and provides an improvement in the elasticity of the skin.
Using Skin Cream which Includes Pomegranate
If you are willing to have a pleasant tightening and lifting effect on your skin then you can also go for the Pomegranate Cream. The Cream works amazingly in locking the moisture in the skin and also it provides a youthful and lifting effect to the skin. It is enriched with the organic pomegranate seed oil that works in repairing the skin cells and providing a better look. After using the cream, your skin will feel moisturized, soft, and firm as well. Additionally, you will feel like your wrinkles gone amazingly. You can easily purchase the Pomegranate Cream online or from your Dermatologists as well.