Hi reader, Welcome to Rustic Art Charcoal Face Wash Review. Now a day we have seen charcoal is booming in the skincare industry to its benefits. This product is a facewash concentrate which requires less quantity for usage. It claims that it removes all impurities and excess oil with no harsh chemicals. This product is one of its kind cause I rarely heard about face wash concentrate. It is one of the best face wash in India.
About Rustic Art Brand
Rustic Art is an Indian brand. It is popular for environment-friendly, natural and safe products. This brand producing products related to skincare, haircare, and baby care.
Ingredients of Rustic Art Charcoal Face Wash
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Pongamia glabra (Karanja) Seed Oil, Oryza sativa (Rice bran) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea europaea (Olive) Oil, Vitus vinifera (Grape) Oil, Activated Charcoal, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Veg. Glycerine, Purified Aqua.
How To Use Rustic Art Charcoal Face Wash
Take out a small quantity of concentrate from the jar, apply it on wet face. Let it lather and finally, wash it off. If you have blackheads gently massage this concentrate adding some water in a circular motion for 2 to 3 minutes and finally wash it off.
Packaging and Price
It comes in a round-shaped plastic jar. it contains charcoal mixed gel concentrate. 50 grams of the product will cost you 200/- INR.
Benefits of Rustic Art Charcoal Face Wash
- The packaging is travel friendly.
- This is face wash concentrate very small quantity is required for single time usage.
- It is durable.
- This face wash is free from harmful chemicals.
- It gives you an excellent lather experience.
- This product gives you a great cleansing experience.
- It helps to remove dirt, pollution, oil, and blackheads
- This face wash gives your antibacterial effect.
- All ingredients are certified.
- This product is vegan.
- It has goodness flax seed, coconut oil, glycerin, moisturizer, and olive oil.
- This face wash has a nice fragrances of peppermint.
- It gives you proper exfoliation.
Disadvantages of Rustic Art Charcoal Face Wash
- It is mostly suitable for oily skin
- I did not find any major disadvantages of this facewash
My Experience With Rustic Art Germanium Charcoal Face Wash Concentrate
I bought this facewash from an organic store. It is made for oily skin as this is mentioned on the packaging. I do have oily skin and blackheads. With the first wash, I realized changes in my skin. After washing I experienced I am feeling freshness for a longer time. There were no side effects shown on my skin. Even Continous use of this facewash I realized the minimum appearance of the blackhead. This is facewash concentrate hence very little quantity is required. Its been 3 months still plenty of product is remaining in the jar. Rustic art Facewash is completely safe on my skin. I am definitely happy with this and hence, I am planning to buy another pack. If you have oily skin and looking for a chemical-free and safe option for facewash, You should try this product.
This is all about Rustic Art Charcoal Face Wash Review, I hope you like my work. Keep reading.