we have discussed how rice flour is good for skin and its different ways of usage.
What are Rice Flour and its Nutritional value?
Rice Flour is referred to as a gluten-free alternative for Wheat flour. It is made from ground white or brown rice and millet. Rice flour is commonly found in brown or white varieties.
Rice Flour – Nutrient Value (Per 1 Cup)
The nutritional value of Rice flour is as follows:
Manganese (317% DV), Vitamin B6 (58% DV), Phosphorous (53% DV), Niacin (50% DV), Thiamin (47% DV), Magnesium (44% DV), Zinc (26% DV), B5 Pantothenic Acid (25% DV), Copper (18% DV), Iron (17% DV), Potassium (13% DV), Vitamin E (9% DV), Carbohydrates (121g), Protein (11g), and Fiber (7g).
Is it safe to Use rice flour for skin?
Yes, it is safe to use rice flour for skincare. Rice contains sun protecting agents Allantoin and Ferulic acid which soothes sunburns. It is a good anti-inflammatory agent.
What are the benefits of Rice flour on the skin?
Find below the list of skin benefits that you can get from utilizing the rice flour:
- Rice Flour is advisable to utilize as an underarm sweating powder and regular use will brighten your underarm
- It can be used as a translucent powder.
- Polishes away dead and flaky skin cells to get silky and smooth skin
- It can rejuvenate and include a more glowing skin naturally
- You can use rice flour for skin tightening and keeping your skin firm
- The best anti-inflammatory agent to soothe the sunburns on your face or skin
- It has anti-aging & oil-absorbing properties will work perfectly to get the acne-prone skin
- Helps to brighten your skin & helps in hyperpigmentation or discoloration
- The grainy nature will assist to exfoliate your skin and make it supple & soft to touch
- Rice flour includes numerous minerals & vitamins to achieve flawless and clean skin
How can you use rice flour for skin?
Rice Flour is one of the natural remedy and best ways to deal with the ghastly-looking eye bags.
How to use rice flour for dark circle
Skin Lightening or Whitening
Mineral-rich and Nutritional rice are some of the best and traditional remedies for skin whitening or lightening. Vitamins and Amino acids that are available in this grain will work as a control shine and clearing agent of your skin. It is good to use rice flour for skin whitening.
How to use rice flour for skin whitening
How to make rice flour face mask
Take a bowl and add some milk and one tablespoon of Rice flour to it. Mix it together to prepare as a paste. Apply the paste on neck and face, and gently massage using your fingertips. Wait for 20 minutes and wash with normal water or cold water. Repeat this process 3 times in a week.
How Does It Help to your skin?
Milk will provide lactic acid content to boost your complexion. Lactic acid (one of the AHA family) will assist to dissolve the impurities on your skin surface. It can help to unveil glowing, brighter, and fresher skin. Your skin can be moisturized by lactic acid and makes it hydrated to provide soft nourishment and beautiful skin.
This combination will help to enhance your skin health and complexion. Regular use will remove the entire dead skin cells and boosts skin hydration.
Using Rice Water as A Facewash
You can find numerous methods and procedures to prepare the rice water. Find below the few lists of preparation of rice water that can be used for face wash:
Fermented Rice Water – You can utilize the same procedure of soaking rice to prepare the fermented rice water. You can store in the refrigerator or you can store them in a jar (it can stay on room temperature) for 1 or 2 days.
Soaking Rice Water – This method is prepared by the soaking the rice using the normal water. Soak the rice for around 40 minutes then press & strain the rice & finally store the rice water in the fridge.
Boiling Rice Water – You need to thoroughly rinse the rice and drain. Repeat the process for 4 times. Stir the rice & water and boil the same to some time. Remove the bowl from the heat. Press the rice using a spoon to release its entire helpful chemicals. strain the rice & store the rice water in an airtight container and refrigerate the same for a week. You need to dilute with the normal water.
Make use of Rice Flour Soap
If you prefer to utilize an effective and natural beauty, follow the procedure to prepare a rice flour soaps at home.
Ingredients Required to prepare rice soap
Find below the required ingredients to prepare the rice flour soap:
- Essential Oils like Olive oil, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond oil, and Avocado oil
- Herbs like Marjoram, Lavender, Thyme, Rosemary, and others.
- Jasmine Rice
Follow the below process to prepare the Rice flour soap:
- Cook 1 cup of rice with 4 cups of water and allow it to cool for some time
- Blend the rice properly and strain the rice milk content from the fiber
- Now, you need to freeze the rice milk to make it as ice cubes
- Take the cubes and mix slowly along with Lye
- After blending properly, transfer it to a new bowl
- Now, add your choices of herbs and essential oils
- Again blend together to make a consistent paste
- Transfer the mixture to a silicone mold to store in the refrigerator
- you can utilize the Rice flour soap for bathing or washing purposes
The different oils and herbs will provide you with distinct fragrance, texture, and color to prepare your rice flour soap. Add shea butter or mange for soap preparation. This homemade rice flour soaps can create a good lather and creamy.
Rice Water Toner
Rice Flour is rich in “Inositol” (the complex of Vitamins B) that assists to stimulate the blood flow, slow down your aging process, and promotes cell growth. This perfect recipe with bring a glow and tighten the pores on your face. Rice water contains antioxidant and moisturizing properties.
For centuries, Rice water was utilized by Asian women for beautiful hair and skin. It is an amazing & excellent hair wash and skin toner. It is beneficial to use Pitera for revitalizing clear skin and natural glow.
- Half cup of rice
- One & half cup of water
- One medium bowl
- One glass jar with a tight lid (it could be optional to use)
- Cotton pads
Mix the rice with water. Soak the rice in water for a few minutes to turn cloudy. This can be used as a rice toner and a similar way you can utilize like other skin toners. You can store this water in the fridge by putting it in a glass jar. Make use of the cotton pads to rinse with rice water to clean your face. This process could be the best resolution to use rice flour for skin tan and other problems as well.